4.18.2011

Don't Worry, I'm Not Dead

This post is for all five of you who may have actually followed this blog at one point. Fear not, I'm still here. I have no excuse for not posting in however long it's been, and hopefully I can get back in to a routine of posting. I primarily am returning to inform you all of a new way to contact me. In the past, I had been a bit wary of giving out my cell phone number, so I am now pleased to announce that I can be reached (texts only, it's not a real cell number) at 1-(774)-204-6308. This is due to a cool little smartphone messaging app called HeyWire. So, feel free at any time to shoot me a text, and just mention that you got the number from my blog. Also, I just started using Dropbox, and I have been working on a novel. These two things may seem unrelated, but at some point I could possibly throw a sample of the book in to my public Dropbox folder and give you all a taste of what I'm writing about. More on that to come later. For now, I shall sign off. See you next mission time!

No comments:

Post a Comment