6.19.2011

People Read This?

I haven't posted in two months and the page view count is higher than it last was. Why exactly people still bother to read this blog, I'll never know. It's not that I don't care, it's that I haven't the foggiest idea what to write about. Suggestions are welcome. The problem with this blog is that it's a blog about nothing in particular. Nobody wants to read about nothing. I need a topic. A theme for the blog, if you will. Apparently I'm not creative enough to think of one (which is odd, considering I love writing creative stories), so hopefully a reader out there is creative enough to come up with something...

2 comments:

  1. You seem to be getting page views because of name similarity to popular us election blog. In case you were interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be getting page views because of name similarity to popular us election blog. In case you were interested

    ReplyDelete