9.16.2012

Resurrection

Hello, readers!

After some thought and consideration, I have decided to resurrect this depressingly dead blog. Recently, my interest in writing has been rekindled, as I have selected it as a potential career. With that in mind, I figured it would be good to get some practice while I'm in my final year of high school. What better place to practice than the Internet? The world is your audience!

In the near future, a big focus of this blog will probably be Apple-related posts. As I have probably mentioned previously, I'm something of a fan. My next big post is going to be a review of the 5th generation iPod touch, which I have preordered. I am anxiously awaiting its arrival, as it is a big upgrade for me. I've been rocking a 2nd generation iPod touch since March of 2009, and it has grown old and slow (as well as scratched and dented, although I've managed to keep the screen intact). I'll be writing a review that contrasts my experience with the 5th generation and 2nd generation models. Hopefully it turns out to be an interesting read! Look forward to that sometime in October, after the iPod touch has shipped.

I will also be using this blog as an outlet for other posts on various geek topics, as well as perhaps a rant or two (I do enjoy ranting). You can always hit up Project 538 for cool stories, tales of my daily life, fun retrospectives (that will be about as retrospective as a senior in high school can get, anyway), and attempts at reviewing products. Maybe I'll even do some creative writing posts if I can get a good idea bouncing around in my head. If you like what you read here, leave a comment below and tell your friends about us! If you don't like what you read here, leave a comment below letting me know what you think I could do to improve.

At the moment I can't promise any particular update schedule, although hopefully I'll be able to get that figured out in the coming week or two. A couple of new things are about to be added to my schedule, and all of my life priorities obviously have to come first before I can write blog posts about silly things.

Anyway, goodbye for now. Hopefully you enjoyed this read, and I look forward to providing your eyes with wonderful words to read in the future.

May the Force be with you,

Nathan Grizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment