8.01.2010

Going Dark - Day 2

Hello world!

Being in the dark wasn't too hard today. I went to church, went out to eat at Chili's with the family, played a little Metroid Fusion, played some darts and ping-pong with my dad, watched Leverage, and am now writing this. Tomorrow is Monday, which means a weekly update to our favorite Nintendo Channel. If that update brings with it a new trailer for Other M, that's great. Yes, I will watch it, because presumably it would be a translation of the latest Japanese trailer, so no new content there. If it is different, that's great too. I would like to take this time to wish you all a happy "Month of Metroid". August is the month in which many of the Metroid games came out. Metroid, Metroid II, Metroid Prime 3, Metroid Prime Trilogy, the Virtual Console release of Super Metroid, as well as the upcoming Metroid: Other M. (not sure if I got all of them, but that's a few). I would also like to point out that we here at See You Next Mission are proud to announce that we have our first follower! I hope you're reading this, Princess Leia. Having followers makes me feel like my random musings mean something. I'm glad to know they're being read by at least one person in the world. I'll update you again tomorrow. If you'd like, you can drop me a line at project538@gmail.com. See you next mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment