8.16.2010

Two Weeks of Torture

Hey everyone,

Well, it's just about two weeks until Other M's release, and that has got me all super excited and stuff. There's a fresh batch of screenshots over at the Metroid Database, and while you're over there you can click the link to the all new INTERACTIVE Metroid: Other M trailer! It's basically just a "click the Wii remote to switch to first person" thing, but it keeps the trailer moving. It's also entirely new footage, so that's cool. One thing that kinda sucks right now is that my Metroid II save file was mysteriously erased, meaning I have to start all over. I'm kinda bummed about that. Today is Monday, which would normally mean a new Nintendo Week, but they took the week off. However, as I mentioned last week, Nintendo Week will begin to cover Other M after a one-week hiatus. That means you should check the Nintendo Channel next Monday for Other M coverage! August 31st needs to get here faster. As always, comment, email me, tell your friends about us, vote in our poll, and keep it real. I'll see you next mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment