8.03.2010

Going Dark - Day 4 Part 2/New Stuff

Greetings once again!

I would like to begin by directing your attention to the bar that runs down the right side of the page. Are you looking at it? Ok. First you will notice a list of ways to contact yours truly, ordered top-down by response time (I respond fastest to my email, next is probably a Twitter post/DM, etc.). I don't really care why you contact me, as I'm always up for a chat, but please no spam. Below that lovely list is a survey! I would just like to get an idea of what the favorite in the Metroid series is. I have an idea as to what game will win (if anyone votes at all), but we will see. The poll closes on August 31st. Not much happened in regards to Metroid today. I did finish files on both Fusion and Zero Mission, and continued on what must be my tenth playthrough of Metroid Prime. I can't get enough of that game. Followers (and non-followers), comments would be appreciated. They let me know that someone is actually reading this. Respond to the poll, drop me a line at any of the listed contact options, comment, subscribe, tell your friends to subscribe, and do not feed the Metroids. See you next mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment