8.25.2010

So... close...

Hey guys!

First off, look at the followers tab! We have three followers now!! I also rearranged the front page a little bit, so now some of the information is on the left sidebar. I was quite surprised to see that seven people had voted in the poll. Just to let you know, I am not one of those seven people. Interestingly enough, someone voted for... METROID II!!! Gasp! Actually, I'm still playing it, and quite enjoying it at that. I would like to notify you all that I will be doing a review diary of sorts for Metroid: Other M. I will mark what posts are diary posts in their titles, so if you wish to avoid such things until you play the game then you will know which posts not to read. We're so close now, just a few more days until release. Keep hanging in there. As always, comment, subscribe, contact me. See you next mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment