8.04.2010

Going Dark - Day 5

Hello, people of the Internet!

I really need to get more creative with my post titles. If you've got any thoughts, leave a comment or email me. Well, there really wasn't much that happened today that I consider post-worthy. At least nothing Metroid related. I had some more driver's ed and went to a marching band practice. That ate up pretty much my entire day, so I didn't really play any games. I did play Metroid Prime for about 25 minutes, but other that that not really. This post must be terribly boring to read. I figured that I would rather post about nothing than just not post, but maybe my logic is flawed. As always, if you're reading this, leave your comments and tell your friends about us (or me, rather). Remember to vote for your favorite Metroid game in the poll (closes on the 31st). See you next mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment