8.07.2010

Screw (Attack) this "Going Dark" Thing

Dear readers,

I apologize for neglecting to post these past few days. I've got some news that is post-worthy now, and I also have thoughts to share on it, so here we go. First, the Japanese Other M website (www.metroid.jp) has once again been updated. The "Control" section features a series of new screenshots where you can flip between third and first person viewpoints. The "Characters" section has bios on the members of the "07th Platoon", although all the text is Japanese so I can't really tell what it says. Also, the Dutch Other M website has been updated. I haven't visited it, but really Nintendo? The American website hasn't received new content since like May. Sure, it got a visual redesign in July, but no new trailers or photos have been added. It really bugs me. Finally, Nintendo has apparently lifted their media embargo on the game, which means that gaming news sites can post previews about it as much as they want. Hopefully this means we will see more on the game as the release gets closer. As always, comments are appreciated. I'll see you next mission!

-Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment