8.10.2010

Other M Coverage

What's up, everybody?

Good news! Nintendo's coverage of Metroid: Other M on Nintendo Week will begin in 2 weeks. Nintendo Week is a weekly show that is posted to the Nintendo Channel on Mondays. Yesterday the hosts announced at the end of the show that, although they have next week off, coverage of Other M will begin in 2 weeks. Also, on yesterday's Nintendo Voice Chat podcast (check it out at www.ign.com), IGN's executive Nintendo editor Craig Harris announced that he has his review copy of Metroid: Other M. Unfortunately, he isn't allowed to talk or write about it until next week. In my personal Metroid news, I ordered Metroid II from Amazon yesterday, and it shipped this morning. This is the only Metroid game that I haven't played, so I'm quite excited. It is set to arrive as late as August 31st. I'd much rather is show up before then, because I don't want to have to switch between playing that and Other M. I noticed that someone has voted in the poll I posted. Thanks to whoever did that; I honestly wasn't expecting anyone to vote. Hopefully we will get more followers here, as I put a link to this blog in my Metroid Database forum signature. Feel free to email me if you have a question, or just want to strike up a conversation. Keep hanging in there, Other M is only 20 days away! As always, I'll see you next mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment