8.03.2010

Going Dark - Days 3 and 4

Hey, people!

Sorry for not posting yesterday. Stuff happens, what can I say? Anyway, I really suck at this whole going dark thing. Yesterday I visited the Metroid Database (wonderful site, by the way). While browsing the forums, I came across a new topic regarding Other M. Some never-before-seen cutscene footage from Comic-Con had been uploaded to YouTube. The footage revealed a picture that Adam had sitting on his desk. For the sake of not spoiling anybody who might actually be reading this, I won't say who was in the picture. It's not a huge deal to me, as I gained no real new information from watching part of this cutscene. So yes, I cheated. Big deal. I broke my half-hearted promise to myself to only watch official Nintendo trailers. I didn't think I'd break as early as August 2nd, but whatever. I stepped into the light for a few minutes, time to go hide in my dark corner and play some Metroid Prime. Also, we have gained another follower! Welcome, Joseph! That's all I've got for now. I'll probably do another post later tonight; it's only noon where I'm at so today's events can't really be accurately written about yet. See you next mission!



No comments:

Post a Comment