8.23.2010

Really, Nintendo Week?

Hey, everyone!
First things first, I would like to apologize for not posting in a while. I just got busy, I guess. Anyway, today was the day I expected to see a Metroid: Other M episode of Nintendo Week. They announced this two weeks ago. So today, I'm all giddy with anticipation. I fire up my Wii, go to the Nintendo Channel, and click on the August 23rd episode of Nintendo Week. The opening mimics that of Super Metroid. Green text, awesome music, half-shadowed shots of the hosts faces, everything. I'm all like "this is awesome!" until I find out that the ENTIRE episode is devoted to Super Metroid. Don't get me wrong, it's probably my favorite game ever, but seriously? I tuned in to hear about new games, not games that have been out for 16 years! I learned nothing new, except for the fact that next week is the Other M episode. Next week. Thanks, Nintendo.

No comments:

Post a Comment