8.12.2010

The Unknown

Greetings,

Have you ever felt annoyed, irritated, or bugged because you didn't know something? I am having that problem right now. Bear with me, as this does pertain to Metroid. This morning on my way out the door to go to work, I noticed a small package on the front step. As you know, I recently ordered Metroid II from a third-party seller on Amazon.com. I picked up the package, and noticed it was very light. I began to get excited, thinking Metroid II had arrived. However, I still don't know. I was running a little late, so I didn't have time to open the box. Right now I'm on my lunch break at work, drafting up this post to send when I get home. I will add a few update sentences at the end of the post before I send it, and in a couple days may post a sort of "first impressions" of Metroid II. UPDATE: The package that I thought might contain my game did not. However, another package arrived later in the day which does have my game in it! *cue item acquisition fanfare* Metroid II acquired! I'll post first impressions later. See you next mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment