8.30.2010

Metroid: Other M Review Diary - Part Zero

Hey guys!

As you may know, I will be review diary-ing Other M, starting tomorrow. Don't worry about spoilers, as if I feel a post contains something significant I will say so in the post title. To ultimately avoid any spoilers, I would suggest not reading any of my review diary posts until you have finished the game. At the start of each post I will attempt to explain in a spoiler-free manner roughly where I am in the game so you as a reader know whether or not it is "safe" to read the post. I will probably segment tomorrow's review diary posts, as I am taking the day off school to play Other M. A single post about many hours of gameplay could easily turn in to a wall of text, and nobody wants to read a wall of text. Anyway, hang in there! Only a few more hours to go until the long-awaited release of Metroid: Other M! Comment, follow, contact yours truly (that would be me), and I'll see you next mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment